From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] modify devcloud storage setup
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:07:13 GMT
Cool, let's do both and have primary nfs and local storage. While having local storage will
be better for vm life cycle.
Yes, let's do this. Marcus, do you want me to create a new image with these changes? I can
do that this weekend.

Regards.
From: Marcus Sorensen [shadowsor@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:33 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [PROPOSAL] modify devcloud storage setup

In running integration tests, I noticed that the volume tests fail because
there are shared and local compute/disk offerings. I propose that we add to
devcloud an /opt/storage/primarynfs directory, shared out in /etc/exports,
and we change the devcloud config to add this primary storage in.
Optionally, we can change the default tags to use local storage for
efficiency in other things, but this way there is both a local and a shared
storage type for the tests to succeed.