From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: NetScaler lib/sdk jars are apache licensed
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:22:03 GMT
Just like python has pypi, perl has then cpan, maven has maven central or "the central repository"
[0] [1] where one can publish their artifacts.
Other ways are to host a remote maven repo to publish 3rd party (oss, nonoss) plugins [2].

Hope this helps.

[0] http://search.maven.org/
[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-remote.html
From: Vijay Venkatachalam [Vijay.Venkatachalam@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:43 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: NetScaler lib/sdk jars are apache licensed

Hugo/Chip/David,
        The NetScaler  build team is looking at ways to upload the SDK files for each release
online. This archive zip file will be uploaded online for each release of NetScaler and will
contain License, Java src, Java Samples, SDK jars, SDK html docs.
        For the second part of uploading the jar files to a maven repository what should be
done to automate?
        Is there a public repository which can be updated for each release of netscaler with
its jar files?
        Or Is it good to have Citrix host its own maven repository? How to do that? Also,
what is the procedure to make CS build refer to this repository as well during its build.
Thanks,
Vijay V.