From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Feature: Ability to delete Events and Alerts
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:39:35 GMT
I was working on this feature, prepared the FS (first draft), but moved to some high priority
feature.
So, this feature is not going in 4.1.
Soon I will get back to this feature and start the discussion with the community.

Here is the FS link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Ability+to+delete+or+archive+Events+and+Alerts

Regards,
Sanjay