From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Functional Specification for the multiple IPs per NIC
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:36:25 GMT
Is there any logic behind 30? At some point, we're going to be asked, so I'd like to have a
decent answer. :)

On the rest of this, I'd like to get some level of consensus on the design. What looks best
to me:
* Improve UserData/CloudInit support in CloudStack (I'm willing to work on this, consider
it important) - allow expiration of data, wider variety of data supported
* Create the multi-IPs-per-NIC code to get IPs via CloudInit (Need to think through Windows
equivalent)
* Update the password changing script to use CloudInit

Thoughts? Or Jayapal have you already started work on the multi-IP feature?

On Dec 18, 2012, at 2:03 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Regarding IP limit,  it can be made as configurable using global settings and default
value will be 30.

> Thanks,
> Jayapal

o: 415.315.9385