From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Error when running cloud-setup-databases from the source
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:16:22 GMT
Yes, that won't work as it is the production script, and assumes that you've installed CloudStack
therefore tries to locate the db.properties file in /etc/cloud/...
You may try scp/copying the systemvm template from latest DevCloud (/opt/storage/secondary/template),
it uses the same acton template that you're trying to install.

Regards.