From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Citrix-branded files in source tree?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 04:57:19 GMT
Think I know the answer to this, but asking before I remove things from the source tree -

Over the weekend I pulled up the CS web UI under an unknown set of circumstances that resulted
in me seeing Citrix CloudPlatform branding on the screen. Just got around to investigating,
and I see a few files under ui/images that I can't imagine a valid purpose in an Apache project.

Before they go bye bye - any reason to save them?

John