From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Something fun happened today...
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:33:57 GMT
I noticed something pop up on Twitter today - Jeff Barr over at Amazon announced a beta of
their CLI for AWS

I took a quick peek, was't impressed, so I voiced so back on Twitter. Jeff responded saying
I could fork the codeā€¦OK. So I suggested Mr. Barr take a peek at Rohit's demo video on youtube,
and then Rohit chimed in that amazon could look at his code in the ASF repo and make take
some ideas from that. Quite entertaining.

Twitter exchange can be seen at https://twitter.com/johnlkinsella/status/282262162385297408

You guys are kicking ass - we're showing Amazon how to do things right! Remember that over
the holidays, and let's keep turning out awesomeness in 2013.

John