From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: proper way to fetch system vms
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:05:46 GMT
Certainly the buildsystemvm.sh script can be replaced by veewee automation
followed by qemu-img conversion to the desired hypervisor format.

buildsystemvm.sh originated in pre-vagrant/veewee history and can be
replaced by more modern tools.
The main takeaway from buildsystemvm.sh is the list of packages that are
needed for the systemvm.
That is documented in the packages() function.