From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Does anybody try nosql-on-mysql?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:42:16 GMT
This is a good start and we should look for various options to speed up
the db access.

For cloudstack ACID compliance is important and some of these solutions
achieve speed by trading off ACID properties. So I guess complete
replacement of SQL may not be possible.

There is another option of using nosql like Redis to cache the mysql query
data. Again we need to see the complexity of using the native memcached
API Vs simplicity of the nosql db to do caching.

-abhi