From Manan Shah <manan.s...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS41] AWS-Style Regions
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:02:53 GMT
Yes, Chip, this is the same feature. I didn't see the requirements and so
added them and linked the JIRA tickets and requirements together.

I am not a developer of this feature and so I added the requirements in
the "Not committed to a release" page but I am proposing that this feature
be completed in time for the end of Jan feature freeze time.

Regards,
Manan Shah