From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Router VM peaks at ~920 Mbit/s instad of 4000 Mbit/s network offering rate limit
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:28:56 GMT
There is no configured limit inside the router vm.
- what test tool are you using? (iperf?)
- what is the location of the router vm vis-a-vis the non-router vm?
- I would imagine that you want to test in the following sequence:
A. instance -> routervm (both on same host)
B. instance -> routervm (on different hosts)
C. instanceA -> routervm -> instanceB (different hosts)
D. routervm1 -> routervm2 (different hosts)
E. routervm1 -> routervm2 (same host)
F. your test

You should be able to install iperf on the router vm using
apt-get update
apt-get install iperf