From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack blog
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:44:53 GMT
Just thought I'd bump this old thread. We only have two members of the
project on the blog at the moment. Me and Joe. If you want access, you need
to request a Roller account from Infra. (Use JIRA for this.) Let me (or
anyone else from the PMC) know if Infra are requesting confirmation. I
doubt they will. All committers should be able to request access.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Infra

--
NS