From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pluggable storage implementation
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:05:50 GMT
Yeah, but I'm not seeing an easy/pluggable way to implement a storage
adaptor, where LibvirtComputingResource relies exclusively on
KVMStoragePoolManager, which is implementing LibvirtStorageAdaptor. I don't
see how to switch between storage adaptors in KVMStoragePoolManager.java
based on what primary storage type I happen to be acting upon.