From Adnan Ashraf <mohammad.adnan.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack billing code
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 00:18:47 GMT
Hi,

As I understand, apache open source cloudstack has built-in metering, usage
collection capability (The enterprise Cloud Portal has enhanced billing
module). Can someone please help me with the following:

- Feature differences between apache cloudstack billing and enterprise
cloud portal billing functionalities
- What part of code to look at to understand how billing is implemented
- I couldn't find any online documentation on the inner details of the
biling module

thanks
Adnan