From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: New to CloudStack...Having initial build problems
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:55:24 GMT
As an example, under "Java Build Path Problems," my first issue is a
missing netscaler-1.0.jar file.  When I look in the referenced folder (on
Mac OS X) (~/.m2/repository/com/cloud/com/citrix/netscaler/1.0), I see a
file called netscaler-1.0.jar.lastUpdated.

Any idea why this might be?

I have six similar Java Build Path Problems.

Thanks so much as I try to get CloudStack up and running for the first
time! :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com