From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Mike Tutkowski from SolidFire
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:35:58 GMT
Thanks for the info, David!

I have joined #cloudstack-dev now, so that should help, as well.

Also, I can fork
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cloudstack/incubator-cloudstack.git and
work from it.

Sounds like any work I do should be performed on the javelin branch, true?

Thanks again!!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com