From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: New to CloudStack...Having initial build problems
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:54:21 GMT
Just updated the javelin branch and re-build.  I have 319 errors now...all
but one is a Java issue that would probably be resolved with the proper
Maven configuration.

I think the problem is the Maven error that says, "Artifact has not been
packaged yet."  (In the screen shot).  What do you think that might mean?

I appreciate all your guys' help.  I know it can be tough getting a new
person up and running.  :)

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> Could you check out the latest code? I think somebody broke the javelin
> branch yesterday.

I click

> > > warnings.

> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>

> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>

> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>

> > --
> > *Mike Tutkowski*
> > e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com<mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>
> > o: 303.746.7302<tel:303.746.7302>
> > *(tm)*
>

> --
> Mike Tutkowski
> Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.
> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com<mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>
> o: 303.746.7302
> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<
> http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>(tm)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com