From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory limits must satisfy:
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 06:14:47 GMT
Hi Rohit,

I don't want to do something else but I have issues
(MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory
limits must satisfy: ..) when I try to create a new instance in the
management server of CloudStack using CentOs instead of by default linux
kernel proposed. I run the project like Sebastien (
http://sebgoa.blogspot.be/2012/11/testing-cloudstack-41-with-devcloud.html).
So, is there a workaround ?

Regards,

Charles