From Kanzhe Jiang <kanzhe.ji...@bigswitch.com>
Subject is vhd-util needed in the development environment and if yes, where to put it.
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:55:51 GMT
I ran into the exception: "com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
can not create vdi in sr ..." when trying to deploy the system vm on a
XenServer host.
One of the old jira
issue<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201209.mbox/%3C986907356.125660.1348614007738.JavaMail.jiratomcat@arcas%3E>
suggested
to install vhd-util, which I didn't find in my repo.

The instruction in issue
Cloudstack-134<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-134>
showed
where to install vhd-util in a production environment.
How about in a development environment, where the directory /usr/lib/cloud
doesn't exist?

--
Kanzhe Jiang
MTS at BigSwitch