From Jamshid Afshar <jamshid.afs...@caringo.com>
Subject DevCloud2 secondary storage vm
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:50:57 GMT
I built and am running the management server inside the devcloud2 vm.
I had to change "host" in Global Settings to 192.168.56.10, do I need
to change other settings?

Maybe this expected, but I see this error on Secondary Storage system
vm "s-1-vm" in /var/log/cloud/systemvm.log:

   WARN NfsSecondaryStorageResource Error in configuring route to
internal ip err=RTNELINK answers: Invalid Argument

The script /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh reports "ERROR: DNS
not resolving download.cloud.com". If I comment the "exit" out the
other tests succeed (ie, it sees management server at
192.168.56.10:8250).

Should a DNS server be running on my (all-in-one) management server /
host 192.168.56.10?

Should I be able to ping 169.254.1.1 from s-1-vm? I can't. "route" shows:

 192.168.56.0 * 255.255.255.0 eth1
 192.168.56.0 * 255.255.255.0 eth2
 192.168.56.0 * 255.255.255.0 eth3
 link-local *       255.255.0.0     eth0