From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Unused API Cmd classes, remove bloat?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:55:47 GMT
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com> wrote:
> Rohit - my answers inline.
>
> On 07-Dec-2012, at 1:12 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>
>> I found following APIs which lack the (apiname, class and roles) mappings in commands.properties:
>>
>> CreatePrivateNetworkCmd

git blame says that Alena authored most of this file.  Alena?

>> DestroyConsoleProxyCmd
>> ListRecurringSnapshotScheduleCmd

These two have a ton of authors listed, and date back to 2010.
Perhaps someone knows more about them?

> I don't see all the three above in commands.properties neither any inherited classes
out of them. Not sure CreatePrivateNetwork but the other two look good candidates for removal
but do so carefully. Best would be if you can catch hold of the authors somehow :)