From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New to CloudStack...Having initial build problems
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:25:48 GMT
Could you check out the latest code? I think somebody broke the javelin branch yesterday.

From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:14 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: New to CloudStack...Having initial build problems

Yeah, I shouldn't have even mentioned the Warnings (there are over 16,000 of them).  :)  I
thought that particular warning might, however, be fairly important.

Either way, I've attached a screen shot of my current state.

I put the mouse pointer over the one remaining Maven problem so you'd be able to see all of
the text in a tool tip.  I'm thinking if we solve that problem, the other ones might go away.

By the way, in a "steady state," how many warnings are "normal" for building CloudStack?

Thanks!!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com<mailto:Edison.su@citrix.com>>
wrote:
Can you post some of the error message? Warning is not error though:)

> [...]
POM