From Fang Wang <fang.w...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Api refactoring -- validation
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:16:43 GMT
Hi all,

In our current API refactoring work, we plan to add a validation annotation to
Validate DB entity, validate some parameter range,  etc.
We plan to add the @validate annotation to API commands.

IT is suggested we could use Hibernate Validator.  Anyone with experience with
Hibernate validator, how we could deploy it here?

1. is there a version we should definitely use?
2. Which option is better to integrate into our maven? Add it as dependency or as a plugin?
3. What is the latest version working with maven?

Thanks for any input,
-Fang