From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: CentOS System Offering Thread
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:53:10 GMT
After the arp issues I had with the current system vm(VR) when behind an RHEL FW using arp
for IP clustering, having the option of a centos VR would be great.

Mixed Linux distro environments can sometimes have unforeseen consequences. And if a shop
is totally RHEL, then forcing them to use non RHEL distros for infra components makes little
sense.

If we can get these alternate system VMs working, then I think it's a good move.

Sent from my iPhone