From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Mistakenly push the nonoss public, now reverted
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:52:50 GMT
I would like to see how we can move the non-oss components into oss.  For example, my understanding
is that for vmware, if we went against their web services apis and generated that ourselves,
it wouldn't need to be in non-oss.

We should file bugs against each component in non-oss and see if anyone can help in converting
them.

--Alex