From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] StartCommand UUID
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:48:30 GMT
Depends on which name you're talking about.  The one that starts with VM-#### is just as unique
as the uuid because the ##### is a db id.  I generally like using that versus the uuid because
it's is very readable.

I generally believe uuid is something for external people to see.  Within the system itself,
names constructed from db id is more humanly readable and easier to find.

--Alex