From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Schedule Reminder - Feature freeze on 2013-01-31
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 17:10:39 GMT
I propose that we also set a date for contributors to claim features and also a date for contributors
to indicate risk level.

For example, I see quite a few improvements and features that are unassigned.  Past a certain
date if they're not claimed, we should be able to say this won't make it into the release.

--Alex