From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] new workflow for new features....
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:08:58 GMT
With the new feature proposals coming in for 4.1, I like to propose that we add a new workflow
in Jira for new feature and improvement issue types.

- At creation, it should be "Discuss".
- Once input has been gathered on the mailing list, it should move into "Discussed".  On this
status, the URL to mail thread that discussed the requirements should be linked on the bug.
- Then a developer takes on the issue, changes it to "Propose".  Emails should be sent to
the lists on the proposal.
- When it is all done on the list, then it moves into "Open" and starts the current work flow.
 As it moves into open, the developer should post the link to the mail thread that discussed
the design proposal.

What do everyone think?  For devs in other project, is there anything in other projects similar
that we can just reuse?

--Alex