From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Changes to wiki top page....
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:10:05 GMT
Chip,

You and I have permission on Jira now.  I've put up my filter and added it to the 4.1 release
page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+Release

We probably can do the same for a list of bugs as well.

To do this:

On Jira:
- Create a filter
- Click on Views on the upper right
- Right Click on Xml in the drop down menu
- Click on Copy link or something like that to copy the xml based link
- Click on the little info circle next to the "Save as" button.
- Click on Edit Permissions in the drop down menu
- Share it with everyone

On Wiki
- Edit the page you like to add this
- Shift-Ctrl-A
- Select External Content
- Select Jira Issues
- Paste the URL you copied into the URL entry box
- Change the fields entry box to "key;summary;assignee;status;resolution;updated". Note the
semicolon and no space.  If you follow the description in the page (which uses comma and has
space), it won't work.
- Reenter the value in the height entry box.  You must do this or wiki doesn't actually write
that value into the box and you can get a super long issues list box.
- Click anonymous
- Change the Title Entry box
- Save
- Save the page