From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Changes to wiki top page....
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:28:34 GMT
> > I actually would like to completely get rid of that table and replace it with a
> link to a public filter on Jira.  (note the line on 4.1 release page that says " 4.1
> Feature List from Jira.  Please someone add a filter add the link here. ")  The
> filter should be on the release=[release number] and issue type = new
> features.  Then that would make it much more dynamic and people will see
> the actual contributors and status as contributors update the issue and tasks
> list.  The problem is that I don't have permission to make a public filter on Jira.
> Do you have that permission?
> >

> I don't, but if someone else can grant both Alex and I permission to
> do that, it would be appreciated!

I filed an issue with infra.  Not sure if that's the right thing to do.  In the mean time
I wanted to try out what it looks like.  I found a public filter made by Dave for 4.0.1 so
I put it in.  You can take a look at it.  The table that says Bugs in 4.0.1 is a macro that
retrieves the issues.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0.1-incubating+Release

The issue for you and I to get the permission to add public filters is here.  They need your
username.  Animesh, you should probably get this permission as well.

--Alex

--Alex