From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Email Conventions
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:20:15 GMT
Here's what you need to do in outlook 2010.

Click on the File tab at the top
Click on option in the left frame - a dialogue box will pop up.
Click on Mail in the left frame
For "Compose message in this format", select plain text
Scroll down to Replies and Forwards
For "Replies" select prefix each line
In the box underneath put in ">" as the character.

I'm sure similar stuff can be done in older outlook versions.

--Alex