From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Unused API Cmd classes, remove bloat?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 06:04:59 GMT
Rohit - my answers inline.

On 07-Dec-2012, at 1:12 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:

> I found following APIs which lack the (apiname, class and roles) mappings in commands.properties:
>
> CreatePrivateNetworkCmd
> DestroyConsoleProxyCmd
> ListRecurringSnapshotScheduleCmd

I don't see all the three above in commands.properties neither any inherited classes out of
them. Not sure CreatePrivateNetwork but the other two look good candidates for removal but
do so carefully. Best would be if you can catch hold of the authors somehow :)

> ListTemplateOrIsoPermissionsCmd
> UpdateTemplateOrIsoCmd
> UpdateTemplateOrIsoPermissionsCmd

The above three classes shouldn't be removed. They are generic classes for template / iso
apis.