From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][DOCS] Referencing wiki pages in docs
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:39:38 GMT
Hi,

I submitted a patch that changes the Developer guide and aims at making it less API centric.
I added a chapter on building with maven and a chapter on tools where I did some introduction
on devcloud and marvin (very little).

In there I reference wiki pages. I understand that the wiki is very dynamic and pages can
become obsolete. However my goal was to provide some official documentation in the guide and
point people in the right direction. I see it as information about what is being worked on
and "dispatching" to the proper working areas. Since the wiki is the best place for development
work I think it makes sense to reference the wiki in the Developer guide.

How do people feel about referencing wiki pages in the documentation ?

Cheers,

-Sebastien