From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Concerns about our community health and collaboration process
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:40:22 GMT
In my opinion we should lean as much as  possible towards "collaborating on all features".

The reason is two-fold  firstly  community is a place to learn and explore if we do not share
ideas we would never know what community has to offer and secondly by bringing in real world
scenarios we also help educate the community on what matters most to the end users.

Thanks
Animesh