From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Api refactoring -- validation
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:46:53 GMT
Hibernate allows writing custom validators. I think in this specific use case, database lookup
for index will be expensive and  it is better to throw UncheckedException  in API Implementation
when the index is not found.

Here is the link to API documentation

http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/validator/4.3/reference/en-US/html_single/

Animesh