From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Email Conventions
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:03:47 GMT
Chip

I did not find an Option for Auto nesting in Outlook but there is an add-in called "Advanced
Quoting for Microsoft Outlook" available for $20 at http://www.outlookextra.com/

Animesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:33 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Email Conventions

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com>
wrote:
> Joe
>
> Do we specify our conventions in wiki on the email subject like [DISCUSS] [ASFCS$Release]
etc.? I did a search but could not find it.

One thing that I would beg people to do is figure out how to make Outlook use the ">" character
to nest quoted content during replies.
It's very difficult for those of us not using Outlook to track conversations in what appears
to be the default reply format.  Anybody know how to do this?

-chip