From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject [ONLINE] Almost back from vacation
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:29:58 GMT
Hi all,

It's my last day on Bali and I'm flying back home in about 12 hours.
After the long 17 hour flight I'll be back in business!

A couple of things I'm going to pick up:
- Packaging, specifically the Ubuntu/Debian packaging
- RBD integration for the pluggeable storage with features like:
-- Snapshotting
-- Cloning / Layering
-- Backups
- KVM optimizations

I've been keeping up with most of the mail on my phone, but I can't
promise that I'm fully up to date.

Reading back a month worth of mail seems like mission impossible, so I'm
not even going to try :)

Expect me to be online again in ~48 hours.

Wido