From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack billing code
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:23:33 GMT
Adnan,
  You can refer to http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11829547
Most of the code is under usage project. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

~kishan

-----Original Message-----
From: Adnan Ashraf [mailto:mohammad.adnan.ashraf@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 10 December 2012 5:49 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack billing code

Hi,

As I understand, apache open source cloudstack has built-in metering, usage collection capability
(The enterprise Cloud Portal has enhanced billing module). Can someone please help me with
the following:

- Feature differences between apache cloudstack billing and enterprise cloud portal billing
functionalities
- What part of code to look at to understand how billing is implemented
- I couldn't find any online documentation on the inner details of the biling module

thanks
Adnan