From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE READ: Patches in desperate need of reviews.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:24:04 GMT
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:48:19PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/7571/
> Encode URI during vmware cluster discovery
>
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8013/
> removed some unused connection properties
>
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8037/
> Fix for CLOUDSTACK-284
>
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8082/
> Fixes marvin integration test for the copy template/iso between zones
>
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8289/
> The already deleted same hostname is not deleted from /etc/hosts of vRouter.
>
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8464/
> [AWSAPI] Property file fix for AWSAPI db(cloudbridge)

Above were the simple one-two line fixes. I've applied them all to
master. Thanks to all the patch contributors!

> https://reviews.apache.org/r/8293/
> Default admin user account will not be created in clean setup

This one I'm a little doubtful about. Think it might affect the
earlier security bug that was fixed related to the passwdless system
user. I'm looking for that email thread to see the fix applied there.
Anyone remember the subject?

--
Prasanna.,