From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Email Conventions : Subject Line Prefixes
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:55:09 GMT
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 01:56:26PM -0800, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> > Thanks for clarifying Chip. I will also like to drop PROPOSAL. If there is no
> > objection by tomorrow I will remove it from the table

Wiki edits are no biggie to change/revert, but generally "by tomorrow"
doesn't leave a lot of time for discussion / response. 72 hours is
generally the standard for lazy consensus.

(Not saying it's necessary in this case, but I don't want to start a
tradition of "respond in 24 hours or X happens.")

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier