From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adjust JIRA to send out less mails (e.g. only about issue creation, status changes etc.)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:07:13 GMT
Some of our reviews pile up already sitting there for days. So
don't think it's a good idea to move them into another list. I already
have rules for JIRA and don't get a chance to look at them
regularly which is a *bad* thing. Very bad.

JIRA is just silly when it allows you to just click and change stuff
causing the email flood. Shouldn't do that. Comments belong here as
they thread well into another email conversation.

--
Prasanna.,