From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: API refactoring work for 4.1.0
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 02:20:18 GMT
On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 03:15:11AM +0530, Andrew Bayer wrote:
> Seems to me that coming up with a general API validation test suite (using
> jclouds, Marvin, whatever) that verifies consistency of behavior across API
> versions would be a very handy thing to have.
>
> A.

My idea is to use marvin to build a basic test suite to validate that
none of the API contracts are broken. I might be able to get to this
work going next week. There's a lot of APIs to go through though so
I'll be calling out for help on the lists.  I'll publish the first set
of tests so others can pick up after me.

--
Prasanna.,