From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject RE: cloud-set-guest-password
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:54:27 GMT
Could it be something rolled into the SSVM perhaps?  That way it would be available for download
directly from your own cloud and you wouldn't have to worry about digging it up from some
other random place on the internet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Sorensen [mailto:shadowsor@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:42 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloud-set-guest-password

I don't know, from a customer perspective I think it's a little tricky for
us to say "here have these RPMs, but download the source or browse our git
tree to get script X for your templates". At least that was probably the
reasoning why they were initially broken out as a separate download.

I realize they end up on the management server when the RPM/DEBs are
installed as well, perhaps we should point them there in the docs.