From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: New DevCloud Appliance
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:49:06 GMT
Already did that, just git pull:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=af12a25a608cdef45547a4da83515f57fd6129bf

Let me know if there are any other issues.

Regards.

On 28-Nov-2012, at 8:28 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rohit, small tweak maybe:
>
> Since you set 192.168.56.10, the tools/devcloud/devcloud.cfg needs to be updated (was
192.168.56.2)

> -sebastien
>
> On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:08 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> I finally got the new DevCloud appliance working and tested in different appliances,
thanks to Prasanna. The new appliance can be used both as a all in a box solution like the
original DevCloud or you can run mgmt server and mysql on your host os and use it as a Xen
server host and NFS infrastructure. It's about 862MB, and the whole setup can run within 1G
RAM if you disable console proxy vm from global settings, also you may run multiple DevClouds.