From Sheng Liang <Sheng.Li...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:17:27 GMT
> We also need for people who have signed up for the conference to register *in the room
block* for the event.
> (I know we have some folks who are also attending the AWS event and may have just signed
up for the whole
> week under that block - that won't work, as we're committed to a certain number of rooms
and The Venetian
> won't credit us for folks who aren't signed up under our block.)

I did exactly that. I originally booked the entire duration through AWS re:invent hotel reservation
system. I called Venetian last week and was able to shorten the reservation (no penalty).
I then booked the CloudStack Collab Conference separately.

We have plenty of people signing up for the conference, but because too many people booked
hotel through AWS re:invent, we cannot get sufficient credit for conference room from Venetian.

Sheng