From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject create network in CS4.0 UI
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:53:03 GMT
Does anyone else experience this issue or is it just my luck?

When I goto create a network, I have no options for NetworkOffering eventhough one was created.

There is also an option to create a network when you goto deployment instance process, however,
there are no networks defined (since non exist) and when I attempt to create one, I get an
error:

Failed to create new network, unable to proceed to deploy VM. Error: Unable to execute API
command createnetwork due to invalid value.
Object network_offerings(uuid: undefined) does not exist.

If I create network via cloudmonkey or API calls, it works then, but as it stands, with Advanced
Network Zone, I cant create networks in the GUI.

Personally have no issues running commands with APIs, but I think it should be functional
within GUI.

Thanks
ilya