From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject cloudstack does not clean up after it self - when nodes and cluster removed
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:28:09 GMT
Would it be too much trouble to have CloudStack clean up after itself when you remove nodes
and cluster from CS?

For example, every time I need to start fresh  and decide to rip everything out, I also have
to remove the network and storage additions CS makes.

If I forget to remove any of the above the CS will notice an existing volume mounted (in case
of storage) and my setup process breaks :(

I clean up everything in CS and VSphere and start fresh..

I can make this an enhancement request if needed, I'm not certain how Xen or KVM are handled.

Thanks
ilya