From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Review Request: List API performance optimization part I.
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 03:20:28 GMT
That is a good idea for such API refactoring efforts mentioned in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+API+refac
toring, since these work will touch every API, not just list API since it
involves refactoring all Response objects to remove IdentityMapper and
thus other create/operational apis will be impacted as well. I don't know
if we have already a suite of test cases to test API regressions. Sudha,
any ideas from QA side?

Thanks
-min