From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject ACM's High Performance Parallel and
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:19:04 GMT
Citrix has a sponsorship for the ACM High Performance Parallel and
Distributed Conference in NYC in June 2013(http://www.hpdc.org/2013/). I
thought we could donate the benefits of the sponsorship to the Apache
CloudStack project to improve awareness (logo placement,etc.), if now one
objects. I believe Sebastien Goasguen is planning on submitting a
paper(http://www.hpdc.org/2013/papers/call-for-papers/) but I was curious
if anyone else from the list is planning on attending. Maybe we could
set-up a meet-up and some other talks that week as well.

Mark

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Cloud Computing Community
Citrix Systems
e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com
Twitter: @mrhinkle
Skype: mrhinkle