From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feedback on site redesign
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 20:50:26 GMT
I'd like to see collapsable site map or just reduce the daunting list of
links on the side. Most of the stuff is redundant and lives on the wiki,
right?

Ideally narrowing the sections to the following would rock:
News/Blogs, Docs, Communique(forums,irc,joeb's email...), Wiki and
Downloads

Bonus points for a section where we post pictures of random items stacked
on the monkey king.